Over-heating of smartphones is a public issuance overlooked by everyone who uses smartphones. There are many disadvantages of the overheating of smartphones. We sense furious when our smartphones over-heat. In this article, I am going to show you the top 5 best ways to prevent over-heating problem in your smartphones. Using smartphones for better and smooth approach is essential.
Disadvantages of Over-heating
- The significant threat of over-heating of smartphones is exploiting your mobile completely.
- It reduces the battery life of your smartphones instantly.
- Your Smartphone speed becomes slow when it is over-heated.
- Some background apps will automatically terminate when mobile is over-heated.
- In some cases, Your smartphone will automatically restart.
Reasons for over-heating
- Rooting Your Android smartphones is a significant issue of Over-heating.
- Regularly playing massive games also prompt over-heating.
- Over-heating is also caused by using smartphones during charging.
- Apps operating in the background also cause over-heating and reduce the battery life of your smartphones.
- Using smartphones in the hot region always cause over-heat.
- Increasing brightness also causes over-heating in smartphone screen.
Top 5 ways to prevent over-heating issue in smartphones.
1. Stop using Smartphones during over-heating.
Many people use smartphones during over-heating. Well, it is not a good habit. Stop Using Your smartphones When they will cause over-heating because there are many apps in smartphones that are running in the background which probably create over-heating, and Your smartphone will start to over-heat. If you continuously use your smartphone in over-heat condition, then it may cause you and your smartphone quite severely. So, I recommend you use it in only cool situations. It may develop the Life of your smartphone.
2. Turn your smartphone off at over-heating.
If your smartphone is heating continuously, then you will have to turn off your smartphone for 5-10 minutes and place it in the cold environment. If Your battery is removable, then remove it after shutting your smartphone. By doing this, Your smartphone will stop over-heat for some time. While, If Your battery is non-removable, then just power off your smartphone for 10-15 Minutes.
3. Do not use a smartphone in sunlight.
Try to use a smartphone in only indoors Because sunlight coming from the sun may affect your smartphone and, cause over-heating in it which transforms your smartphone. You might have noticed that if you use a smartphone in outdoors, it starts overheating. So, if You wish to prevent this situation then use your smartphone in indoors, and in the relaxed environment, because hot climate produces a fascinating heat which affects your smartphone poorly and in some cases, Smartphones exploit due to the reason of over-heating. Therefore, it is necessary to use the smartphone in cool conditions instead of hot environment.
4. Prevent using a smartphone while charging.
Many users use their smartphone during charging, and this is the most dominant issue of causing over-heating. If You want to enjoy your smartphone smoothly and crisply, then you will not have to use it during charging. Because in this condition a battery will be pressurized by the user. It performs double functions which are it’s charging and consuming that is very hard for it. Therefore, I suggest you never to use your smartphone while charging.
5. Uninstall Non-useable Apps.
Many apps run in the background of smartphone which causes over-heating issue. If you are too suffering the similar difficulty, then try to uninstall all the apps that are not used by you to provide a refreshing effect on the smartphone. There are two significant benefits of doing this:
- It Provides a good impact on your smartphone.
- It also helps you to reduce your smartphone storage space.